Important - Steps for Registration
Updated: Oct 27, 2019
Below are the 4 steps necessary before tryouts! We look forward to seeing you there.
1. Become an AAU member by registering online with AAU.
· Go online to AAU sports to Join: Click here
· Click on Get a Membership or Sign-in
· Select ‘Athlete Membership’
· Enter athletes ‘General Information’
· Enter Membership Details
Program: Youth Program
Membership term: Extended Coverage $16
Enter Club Association
Club: Network Volleyball Club of Northern Indiana
Club Code: WY7CD3
Save and Continue to enter billing information and complete registration
Print and save the receipt and membership card.
2. Complete the medical release form: Click here
3. Complete the JVA Participation and release of liability form: Click here
4. Bring a copy of all forms to the first tryout/placement as well as the current tryout/placement fee of $60 made payable to: Network Volleyball Club. (Sorry, Network does not currently accept CC’s)
Text Dig2019 to 574-330-0505 to register for important text updates this season. We will notify you of schedule changes and important events